You have a choice in the way you can join us and pay your membership fees:
- use the online Membership Application and fill in the details. You can then pay securely with PayPal with just a few clicks. If you are not a registered PayPal user you will be able to pay using a credit card option.
- print a Membership Application Form, fill in your details, choose a payment option and mail your completed application form to the NPA postal address.
There are many ways an individual may actively participate in all that the Noosa Parks Association (NPA) has to offer.
- For those with particular interests in environmental and/or conservation issues, they may seek to become actively involved with a special interest group, attend the weekly Friday Environment Forum or even become involved at a project officer or management committee level.
- For others, membership of NPA may be seen as an investment in lifestyle protection.
- Whatever your reason for joining us, NPA will always welcome new members!
As a a financial member of Noosa Parks Association you are entitled to:
- Join in many of the Activities listed on our Events Calendar.
- Volunteer at our Environment Centre or the Noosa Parks Gallery and Information Centre.
- Consider helping on an NPA project which fits in with your availability and suits your particular interests and skills.
- Become acquainted with many like-minded individuals and become better informed about the Noosa environment and its history.
- Become more aware of the issues and concerns with which NPA has become involved over the past number of years.
- Attend Friday Forum and become better educated about a vast range of current conservation and environmental issues.
- Assist in maintaining Noosa’s public spaces through ongoing vegetation work with Greening Noosa or the Noosa National Park weeding group.
- Enjoy a working holiday week at Double Island Point and contribute to maintenance of this pristine environment.
- Make a financial donation to the Association at any time.
- Consider making provisions in your will for a bequest to the NPA Land Acquisition Fund. This fund was established with the express intent of purchasing land deemed to be of environmental significance. The surest means of ensuring long-term protection of land is to either have it added to national park or declared a nature refuge under Queensland’s Nature Conservation Act.