- The building (constructed by Noosa Parks Association in 1993) is the focus of the Association’s social life, as well as the venue for many of its educational and recreational facilities.
- It is open to members and the public on weekdays. Visitors and new members are welcome to join the various NPA activities.
- Volunteers are always welcome to join the group of “minders” who keep the Centre open.
Located in the Centre is the Arthur Harrold Exhibition Wing which houses an impressive display depicting:
- history of NPA conservation struggles
- achievements of NPA since 1962
- ongoing information about Noosa’s natural attributes
- information about NPA activity groups